Getting Accepted Into Medical/Health Professional School Starts By Revamping Your Application
What You'll Get:
- Grow Your Resume: Lessons designed to build your resume from scratch - providing you with both the layout and experiences you need to become the most wholistic applicant possible
- Write an Exceptional Personal Statement: A step-by-step series where we walk you through writing your statement so that it mirrors that of your outstanding resume so that your application stand out to admissions committees
- Stand Out on Interview Day: A high-level series designed to show you exactly how to stand out on your interview day so that you receive the acceptance letter you deserve
Results From Experience
Students Offered Multiple Interviews
Students With Acceptance Letters
Students Offered Scholarships
Don't Let Their GPA Hold Back Your Pre-Med/Pre-Health Journey
What You'll Get:
- Improve Your Study Habits: Lessons designed to build your study skills from scratch - using evidence-based, brain-based learning used by top colleges and universities across the country
- Develop Your Mindset: A series made to help you stay motivated, driven, and accomplishing your goals in the midst of the challenges of college
- Ace Your Exams: Step-by-step guidance on how to best prepare for exams - from the day you start preparing for an exam to test day
Improved Academic Performance Guaranteed
Students With Academic Honors & Awards
Students With Improved GPA First Semester
Students Offered Academic Scholarships
Join Our "A-List" For Weekly Mentorship
With our BrainBox "A-List" Weekly Mentorship, you'll be invited to weekly mentorship calls to provide education, answer questions, and ensure you stay on track to becoming the most competitive applicant possible.Join BrainBox!
"I got the GPA I needed to get in my dream school!"
-Melissa Chavez, Accepted to Western Michigan University PA Program
"Truly changed my life."
-Micaelah Morris, Accepted into University of California, Davis PA Program
"I would've never thought where I am was possible."
-Sier Bafaiz, Accepted into University of San Francisco School of Nursing